This post is gonna be the best post on whatsapp i have ever posted. You might have searched more than a couple of times on how to change whatsapp theme. Actually whatsapp has only one theme officially. That is, the default green theme we see after installation. Now you might be asking, then ‘ how could i change the default whatsapp theme? Well i have the solution for you!
Yes, i will show you how can you change whatsapp theme. This method is simple and awesome and is being used by many whatsapp users around the world. Let’s make it short;
What we are gonna do is that, we will be installing an alternate application to whatsapp called Whatsapp plus. You might have heard about it, but before you close this page without reading further, atleast read the features of Whatsapp plus and you will know why i insist you to install this awesome application.
Features of Whatsapp Plus
It is an alternative version of the WhatsApp Messenger and to run the second account and supports all android devices in addition to other features which are listed below.
- Hide Online Status
- Hide Blue ticks
- Hide Second tick etc
- Anti ban and lock with password
- End to end encryption
- Make characters bold and italic
- Possibility to distinguish between collective messages and regular
- Possibility of a lock for Whatsapp with password
- The ability to send video size of 80 MB instead of 16 MB
- The possibility of sending 90 image at once without 10
- Possibility of a case of the number of dependent characters 250 instead of 139 symbols
- Counter statistics for groups
- View the media without loading
- The possibility to hide the name and the date when copying two or more
- Ability to copy case
- The possibility of changing the program format, and change the program icon and notices
- and many more feature
Before getting into the topic, here are some of the posts i made about whatsapp.
How to Change Whatsapp Theme ?
I will be explaining the detailed steps to change the default whatsapp theme on android using GB Whatsapp. For that follow the steps below;
- Uninstall the original Whatsapp Messenger.
- Now download the latest version Whatsapp Plus from the link below.
- After downloading the apk, install it on your android device.
- Now that you have installed Whatsapp Plus on your phone, Open the application.
- Enter your Name & Verify your account as you are doing it in the original Whatsapp messenger.
- Now you ‘ll get an interface like the one below.
- Access the Menu of Whatsapp Plus by clicking the menu button of your phone. See below
- Click on Plus Settings -> Download Themes
- Wait for the themes to load. Now you see a list of themes as shown below.
- Select & Download your favorite theme from the list.
- Restart the application to activate theme.
- That’s it you have successfully changed the whatsapp theme.
- Whatsapp Plus not only allows you to change the default whatsapp theme but it has many other features.
Some of the great features are given below.
How to make your text bold & italic in whatsapp?
To make your text more stylish, follow the below guidelines.
• Bold: Add an asterisk (*) before and after the specific words or phrases you want to embolden e.g. *hello*
• Italics: Add an underscore (_) before and after your chosen words or phrases e.g. _hello_
• Strikethrough: Add a tilde (~) before and after the words or phrases you want to strike a line through e.g. ~hello~
How to see who is online now in whatsapp?
Open GB Whatsapp.
Access Menu and click on GB Settings
Select Main/Chats Screen
You will see an option called Contact Online Toast.
Enable the option to get notification about who is online. It will give you sound notification whenever someone in your contact list comes online.
How to hide online status in whatsapp
Touch the menu button in GB Whatsapp and Choose Privacy -> Hide Online Status -> Hide for Contacts
This way you can hide your online status even if you are online in whatsapp.
How to hide blue ticks in whatsapp
Touch the menu button in GB Whatsapp and Choose Privacy -> Blue Ticks -> Hide for Contacts
Through hiding blue ticks your receipient will not see blue ticks even if you read the message, they will not see the second tick also through this option.
Note: Please do not use the Hide Second Tick option because you will no longer receive messages if you hide that option.
How to hide writing status in whatsapp
Touch the menu button in GB Whatsapp and Choose Privacy -> Writing Status -> Hide for Contacts
Now your contacts will not see the Typing… status while you type any text.
There are many other privacy options available in GB Whatsapp which you can check after installation.
How to see who is online now in whatsapp
To see who all people are now online in whatsapp, enable the option called Contact Online Toast.
You can enable it by going to Menu -> GB Settings -> Main/Chats Screen -> Contact Online Toast -> Show Contact Online
There are many other options available other than the main advantages listed above. You can check for yourself by downloading and installing the app. I have been using this app for 1 month now and it’s really awesome. There are many other prank apps available in the name of whatsapp. Please use the app that has provided above and do not use any other fake apps.
- Use Two Whatsapp Accounts on One Phone without Root
- How to Get Facebook Messenger Like Chat Heads for Whatsapp
- How to Send PDF, APK, ZIP or any other File in Whatsapp
If you liked this post, keep in touch with us by either liking our facebook page , following our twitter page downloading our android app or subscribing to our email newsletter for instant cool updates delivered right to your inbox.