Get latest version of technocare apk and step by step tutorial on how to bypass frp on samsung galaxy devices. The latest technocare tricks apk is a must have to bypass factory reset protection on samsung android phones. Download the apk below and don’t forget to watch the video associated with unlocking samsung galaxy on8. Also read the multiple ways to root android phone.
|File Name||Technocare Apk|
|Features||Samsung FRP Unlock|
|Last Updated||October 2019|
How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy Devices using Technocare APK?
FRP, as i have already mentioned is the short form for factory reset protection. It is an extra layer of security for new android devices introduced with lollipop update to protect your data theft.
What is Factory Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection or FRP is an extra security protection for android phones so that someone cannot wipe out or factory reset your phone when it has got stolen. The FRP enabled smartphones asks to login to the google account that was previously used in the phone after the phone has been factory reset. This way it prevents the unauthorized access of a person inside your smartphone even if it has been stolen.
This can be a threat if you exchange your smartphone to someone else without disabling FRP. If in case it happens, you may have to tell the new owner your google account password to use the phone further.
Technocare Apk Samsung
The technocare apk frp bypass trick will only work for samsung devices. Attempt this technocare trick apk for android phones developed by samsung. Other android smartphones will not support this application.
Okay, we need two apk file to complete the whole procedure. One is the Apex Launcher apk and the other one is technocare.
It is nothing but a launcher application used to arrange your phones menu to a stock version just like in the android one phones. Apex launcher makes it easier to navigate to certain apps and it’s very useful throughout the process.
Technocare apk is the key application that helps to disable the frp protection on samsung devices.
Steps to Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices
Note: The tutorial below should only be used for educational purposes. I personally do not encourage this trick.
- Make sure that, you have a factory reset phone with you. While restarting, you can see the welcome screen which shows the option to Choose language. In this case, English.
- We need to enable Talkback feature. To do this, while on the Welcome screen, press the home key for 3 times continuously.
- Now the talkback menu will be opened. Go to Talkback settings and tap on search on the top. Type and choose exactly this option, Getting started with Talkback.
- Play the Youtube video that is given in the Getting started page. Now click on three dots menu in the youtube video and tap on Share icon and press Google plus icon.
- Tap on that and you will be taken to the default samsung browser. Click on Bookmarks->History.
- Now Download History page will be opened along with file manager. Click on ‘My files’ and select the SD card
- Open the SD card directory and tap on apex launcher apk which we had already inserted into SD card.
- Install Apex Launcher now. Before installing a pop up may appear. Go to settings from there and select this option. Allow installation of non-market apps.
- The Apex launcher will be installed. Now you will see that the menu has changed and transformed into apex launcher interface.
- Go to Phone Settings->Lock screen & Security->Other security settings->Device Administrators.
- Deselect ‘Find My Device’ from Device Administrators. Make sure that it is disabled.
- Now go to Phone Settings->App. Tap on the 3 dots menu and select ‘Show system apps’. Scroll down the list and select Google Account Manager and disable it. Again select Google Play Services and disable.
- Then select google play services and disable it also. Now open the technocare apk you have already downloaded from the SD card.
- Install the technocare tricks apk by just tapping it and clicking Next.
- After the technocare apk has installed successfully go to Phone Settings->Accounts and add any gmail account.
- Go to Device Administrator and enable Android Device Manager.
- Now go back to Phone Settings->Apps->Enable both Google Play Services and Google Account Manager.
- Restart your samsung android phone. Now you have successfully bypassed the FRP on your samsung android device.
Try remote gsmedge apk tutorial also.
Samsung Galaxy On8 SM-J710 Unlock Video
Technocare Tricks Apk
Technocare tricks apk is the original name. Don’t get confused. This is technocare apk 2019 and the technocare 2018 version is outdated.
Also read vnrom bypass apk
Samsung FRP Unlock
When you add a Google account to your mobile and set a lock screen, Google Device Protection will automatically be allowed. In any case, if an unlawful reset is done on your mobile, you will need to log in to the last Google account used prior to resetting. If the phone enters the wrong information, it won’t open.
If you want to reset without Google Device Protection being triggered, you need to do it through Settings. You will need your Google account and password to unlock the phone after a reset if your phone is updated through the Recovery menu.
Remember, the information of your phone will be totally wiped from a factory information reset. Before doing a reset, please back up any significant documents or information.
List of Compatible Devices
If you don’t know the equipment that are compatible with this application, you can check this list below. These are the smartphones and tablets that only work on Samsung. We’re not sure, though, whether or not it operates on other appliances.
- Samsung J70F/J7 NXT
- G615F and J7 MAX
These phones listed are only Samsung’s brands. So, to make sure it is accessible for your device or not, you can check the list obviously.Go to jio phone fingerprint apk to add security feature to jio phones.
If you liked this post, keep in touch with us by either joining our whataspp group , liking our facebook page ,following our twitter page downloading our android app or subscribing to our email newsletter for instant cool updates delivered right to your inbox.